There are many gems available in Diablo 2: Resurrected

Ciekawostki i plotki z regionu. Tutaj możesz poszukać pomocy w najdziwniejszych sprawach

There are many gems available in Diablo 2: Resurrected

Postprzez nfkjasfas So, 6 sierpnia 2022, 09:34

It was difficult to sell prior to patch 2.4 in which there was basically only one place you could farm with fire damage D2R Items. Here's a look at the places you can farm using fire damage now that patch has added new areas.The most well-known dealer of magical damage to players in Diablo 2 is the Hammerdin Paladin however it's being joined this time by The Fist of the Heavens Paladin. Magic damage is already an effective method to farm the Chaos Sanctuary and The Pit, and there are now many more places to have fun in the search for the most powerful gear.

As you can see below that there's still plenty of places to farm , especially if you're dealing magic damage.So you're thinking of trying playing with the Rabies Druid or a Poison Nova Necro? watching enemies disappear after you've passed them is an extremely enjoyable method to play. When you're Necromancer and have that ability of casting the Lower Resist curse could also break enemy poison immunities that could otherwise put an end to your fun.

I've included a table for natural resistances (without including curses) and an inventory of the areas you are able to farm once you've received your Lower Resist curse at level 12 or higher.If you have your Lower Resist curse leveled those additional areas can be used for farming. Simply cast the curse on the enemies you encounter and set to spread the poison. You can also use a wand that has the Lower Resist curse embedded, although it's not as effective.What do you think about physical damage?

In the case of physical damage, dealing it on the battlefield in Diablo 2: Resurrected is more rare than the magical or elemental damage varieties. However, that doesn't mean it's impossible to find. If you're farming gear using the kind of character that can deal physical damage, you should be able to run most of the level 85 areas as well as the new ones -- in the game buy D2R ladder items. There will be some creatures with immunities. However, you can skip them and carry on to avoid slowing. It will generally be difficult due to your low area-of effect (AOE) destruction, but you can still do it.
nfkjasfas

Re: There are many gems available in Diablo 2: Resurrected

Postprzez klaudiaa N, 7 sierpnia 2022, 18:41

Alright then!
klaudiaa

Powrót do Ciekawostki i prośby o pomoc