Madden is expected to perform more in the coming season

Czekamy na wasze informacje o inwestycjach w mieście. Jakie firmy są wizytówką Żor?

Madden is expected to perform more in the coming season

Postprzez nfkjasfas Pt, 21 stycznia 2022, 08:54

"I appreciate (the additional obligation)," Madden said. "I realize that there are times when I'm capable of getting the team to go I'm sure that whenever we can make the ball move quickly and I'm out there Mut 22 coins, that might aid in getting us motivated."

Madden's offensive accomplice is Chamberlin, whose perimeter skillset complement Madden's inside presence. Although Chamberlin has been struggling to shoot the ball at the start of the year, she averaged 15.9 scores per game in the last season, scoring 45% of her total shots and 72 triples in 41.

Her passing may be her most valuable contribution, however she is not the only thing Blue River boasts in shooting it's weak in the area of guard playmaking. Chamberlin's 3.2 assists per game is now 4.3 per game to date this season, and the defensive attention she garners helps Madden as well as the rest of the team's shooters thrive.

"We've definitely come a long way closer to each other than when she first arrived. She was shy at first but now me and her joke around. We know each other when we play," Madden said. "My sophomore year we didn't really have a (knockdown) shooter so the way they stopped us was to play me up in the post. That's the way we lost in semi-state. Having Maci around helps greatly."

"It gives us an inside-out punch," Bales said. "Her ability to pass is amazing ... she's seen the floor so well and she's incredibly selfless." Halfcourt also runs through Madden. Bales aim to bring the ball lower down so that she can score, or kick-out to shooters in the event that the defense is weakened cheap mut coins. Madden is making a lot of quick pass passes in the process and has resulted in a career-high 2.5 assists per game in the first three games.
nfkjasfas

Powrót do Gospodarka, inwestycje i biznes